Saturday, January 7, 2012

Final Christmas Present

So today was a pretty uneventful day. I went to work, set the case, went to lunch, piddled around for the rest of the 8 hour shift, then came home.

The one thing that did make my day slightly more exciting was the fifth and final Christmas gift I got for D.
I got the tear jerker from cane-iac for him. I already got the loop cane for him, and the regular cane (tear jerker) came in the mail today.

I hit myself with it a few times, and holy shit I am regretting my decision already. That thing STINGS! And I'm not even hitting myself all that hard with it!

He still has no idea what I've got him; I almost spilled the other day though. I am SOO bad at keeping secrets, man.

Anywho, so I've gotten him a tshirt, a calender, cuffs, a loop cane, and the tear jerker.

Merry belated Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment