Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In Trouble Again & Ticket

So, I apparently have a red neon sign above me that attracts police. It goes without fail. I got a ticket today for driving in a school zone too fast, which is bullshit because there were NO signs up that let people know said information. Either that, or I turned onto the road just after the said sign and didn't get the chance to see it.

Either way, I got pulled over.

I had no idea why I was being pulled over, especially since the damn po-po had sat behind me at the stoplight for atleast 10-15 seconds before he turned the siren and lights on.

Y'all, the street was packed, there was no way I had actually been going the whole 41mph because that would have meant that EVERY car was going that fast. I think he pulled me over because I have a KY tag right now, and he thought I was from out of town.

Needless to say, I got a ticket for going 21 mph over the speed limit, and I can't go to driver's school because I have already gone twice in the past 2 years.

People, I do NOT have the money right now for a ticket.

The fucking wreck totally depleted my money amount, and I have a hundred dollars still going toward my parents, $300 for my credit card, $75 in overdraft fees, and now almost $200 for a fucking ticket I don't deserve.

Anywho, so I am in a ton of trouble with D right now. I've broken just about every rule except calling out of/being late to work. To top it all off, I had been trying to be good!! I even lasted a long time without doing anything bad!! It's just, I can only be good for so long, and the rules just end up slipping my mind from time to time.

But yeah, if any of you were just thinking "Man, I sure do have this surplus of money and I'm feeling generous, I would really like to give some money to someone who could really use a hand this holiday season" I am your gal.

My paypal is under fuzzy_bumkins@yahoo.com, so if you are all "I wanna give this person teh mulah" I will sincerely love you forever, and your Karma will friggin rock socks.

If not then oh well, lol, thanks for reading my blog anyways. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment