Thursday, December 1, 2011

Starting Over

So, I just joined Livestrong.com again, and I'm going to start watching what I'm eating... again. I've let myself gain waaaaaayyy too much weight these past couple of months. I know how I did it before, and I know I can do it again, I just need to keep my head in the game.

I'm going to set some goals for myself, and reward myself when I hit them. I already have some rewards that will just happen when I lose the weight.

(e.g. Getting into the smaller sized jeans I can't fit into anymore, get into the brown dress I described a while back, have more motivation and energy, be smexy for mah boyfriend, etc.)

I know what I need to do. I just really hate rules and regulations... it has to be a feeling for me, and now it's back and I'm going to push it as far as I can. My methods of losing weight aren't the best, but they work for me. I lost 30lbs last time, and I was only half-heartedly trying... who knows what I can lose this time!

I hate looking like I do right now. I'm going to change it. Mark my words, dear readers, I am going to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment