Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holy Jesus Christ

There are problems at hand. One of which being the fact that my boyfriend/Top is a creative fuck and instead of buying a rubber implement, he was going to find one himself.
Rubber thing.

He works at a supermarket place and these little fuckers came in on a shipment of pallets. I don't think you all realize just how bad that is for me.

I honestly hope they don't hurt as badly as I automatically think they will, cause if they do, then I'm fucked. Rubber ain't no toy... rubber is the MEANEST thing you can use against me... and that's precisely the reason D likes it so much.

I have tried to talk D out of getting anything rubber, but obviously he was less-than-swayed by my groveling.

I have a feeling that there may be a scissors accident...

*tongue in cheek*

No comments:

Post a Comment