Thursday, October 6, 2011

Asleep I Am Not

I was supposed to be asleep like... 2 hours ago.
Asleep... I am not.

To my defense, I tried to sleep. I did. And it just was not happening.

I have a job interview tomorrow, and I am totally excited.

I've worked at the same grocery store for over 3 years and am still being paid total shit. "Where working is a pleasure"... pahshaw.. whatever.

I am going to miss the coworkers I've worked with for so long, but now I've gotten to the point where I feel comfortable asking them if they want to hang out away from work, so I don't have to be so sad about leaving them.

Ugh, hopefully I'll ace the interview. I'm usually okay at interviewing; I'm an extrovert so the whole people thing doesn't get to me as badly as it could others.

But yeah, so I've been mentally struggling with having a certain talk with teh D face, but we had it finally tonight and it went really well, compared to how i was freaking out in my head.

We ended up talking about one of my exDoms, that was an interesting conversation lol.

Alright, I guess I should go onto bed, but I'll write more later on!!

Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment