Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Perfectly Perfect

So D and I had a perfectly fun conversation.

I've been having sort of a bad week this week, and I was afraid that D was going to be his quiet self and not talk on the phone for any amount of time. While I love talking to the guy, the best convos happen when BOTH of us are conversing with the other.

We were discussing adult matter: ie money and jobs.

I told him about the credit card I got a couple weeks ago. I actually thought I would get more of a tongue lashing from him than I actually did. He just murmured something about it being a "recipe for disaster" and asked how much 'in the hole' I was.

After a bit of stalling I replied with a little over a hundred, he was mildly surprised. He was expecting somewhere around 300, he does know my spending habits you see.

I applied for another job tonight too, I'm pretty proud. I haven't had the balls to apply many places since I started working for the place I'm working now, and I'm glad I went ahead and bit the bullet.

Hopefully that'll be some more money... HOPEFULLY.'

Man, I wish D was here... or I was there... or something. I miss his face.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment