Friday, September 23, 2011

News

So today was friggin tiring. I'm totally over this whole "working for a living" thing. I am starting to think I would much rather just have money to spend and that's it. Meh.

Anywho, so in regards to D and I things are pretty much going back to normal. Things have been kinda bumpy with us (in my head) since the big talk that I freaked out about and blogged immediately afterward.

Part of the feeling that things are better now, I think, go directly to the fact that he's taking charge again. I mean he's been "in charge" the whole time, but it wasn't exercised too often. He hadn't made me call him Sir, or made me write lines, or such whatnot in a while; and while I loved it cause I wasn't having to do things I buck against/hate, I think subconsciously I missed him being Dominant.

Though... apparently men have the WORST sense of timing in the universe, because he decided that he was going to start taking charge again on one of the worst weeks I've had in a while in regards to following the rules.

OH. And he's started talking about "grounding" me. Omg if there was anything I never wanted to cross his mind, it was grounding me. I'm still not exactly sure what I would be grounded from, but I don't want to ask too many questions, the less I know the better.

OH and I have to write lines!! I hate those things. And I know, I know that's the whole point of them being "punishment", but fer god's sake do they really have to suck that much?? I mean, I would rather write lines than be grounded (since that means no interwebz!!! Dx) but that does not make them any more inviting.

I had been hoping that since it had been a couple days that D might have changed his mind on the whole writing lines thing, but he didn't. I asked him tonight because I was extremely curious to see if he was going to just let it drop or if he was actually going to make me do it. I didn't like the answer that much.

Sometimes having Dommy D back is a pain.

Oh well, a coin has two sides right? lol

2 comments:

  1. Hello, i have a spanking video blog with a top spanking blogs. If you like you can add your blog here: Spanking Flash - The top referrers appears in the fron page.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like that very much. Feel free to add me to your list. I am uncertain how to myself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete