Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just Kill Me Now

So my dear boyfriend is planning on getting some new implements before our next meeting. Well, I took a gander online before I went to work to get the picture of what exactly he was thinking about buying.

I had forgotten just how WICKED the damn thing was.

Extreme Evilness That Is Death

Yeah, if you're a sub/bottom then you know exactly how horrible that thing will feel. If you are a Dom/Top then stop looking at the damn thing already and wipe your chin.

I'm a pretty alright fan of cane-iac usually, just not when D is planning on skinning me about live from one of the implements on the website.

He has also been talking about buying a cane. And I am really not sure which on he's talking about. It could be this one or any of these or even a loop. And I am not excited even in the least.

I can see how a cane is hot. Yeah, I want to know what it's like to have D cane me, but the damn Wicked thing is NOT on my list of "oh, let's try that"'s. It says in the description that it feels like rubber. And there is not ONE thing I despise more than a rubber implement.

Holy.

Jesus.

Almighty.

No matter how much I tell D that I don't like rubber and that I would rather eat my on pinkies to not be beaten with the damn stuff, he rather enjoys the idea. Stupid sadists and their being sadistic when I don't want them to be.

Huff.

So, needless to say, I really hope he will stick to just getting a cane and making me cry with that instead of buying the additional item.

<crossing fingers>

No comments:

Post a Comment