Sunday, September 18, 2011

Long time no see!

News of the day... I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!

I'm so happy, y'all have officially made my day lol.

Anywho.

So the trip with D was pretty cool. Metropolis is absolutely not as exciting as the people and fliers would have you believe. D and I did all the tourist-y stuff, even went down to Vienna.

Okay, the Vienna thing was my fault.

Apparently Paduca is the place to go when you're in that part of IL, since they have actual STUFF TO DO. They have a mall, a movie theatre, etc that is good for actual fun, not just a small town with a tall man, two museums (they use the word loosely), and a bunch of dirt.

I had been told several times about Paduca.

I have no idea how Vienna stuck in my head.

Therefore, D and I made our 'adventure' into Vienna which turned out to be a slightly more concentrated nothing than Metropolis. We drove around a LOT on this past trip.

Well, we ended up eating breakfast at a restaurant in Vienna which turned out to be really good.

But back to the main story.

So as time kept slipping behind us; I continually got more nervous. I couldn't really remember exactly everything I had done (since I kinda have selective memory). All I knew was that I wasn't 'in the clear' if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Besides, I had one of my friends build a paddle for D and I... And I had bought a flogger. Heh, what can I say? I'm a masochist. :p

Well, we had to make a few stops (of which I tried my hardest to make longer than necessary) before we got to the hotel, but make it to the hotel we did.

I was sailin on the red river when we were together, so I took a quick shower when we got into the hotel so everything would be a-sparklin' with cleanliness. Then I decided the bathroom sounded like a good place to stay. So I sat down on the side of the tub after getting dressed again, and waited.

I had taken a few trips out of the bathroom to just turn back around and hide when I saw the growing collection of implements being laid out on the table.

Yes, bathroom good.

Well, after about what felt like 10 mins, D came over to the bathroom to see what I was doing. He saw me just chillin on the side of the tub lookin up at him.

He just smiled a little and took me by the hand and brought me into the room.

I was not thrilled.

That's when things started.

Turns out, that night my pain tolerance was HIGH. I could have taken a LOT more than he gave me... just shhhh and don't tell him that. It was to the point that is was hurting? But not to the point where I would have done ANYTHING to make it stop. The thuddy stuff was what was needed to really make the point, but we don't have all that many thuddy things.

The paddle my friend made me was actually more stingy than thuddy, and the belts (while do have a thuddy aspect) were more stingy to me.

The hairbrush and acrylic paddle were the things that made me want to wiggle off his lap... and FAST. Though his grip is like friggin vice man. It's hot at the same time it's annoying.

One of my biggest fetishes (besides gettin my butt whupped) is being overpowered. It doesn't matter if I want it to happen or not, whoever it is says it's gonna happen and will make me do it if I don't do it willingly. YUMMY FACE!

Anywho, so when we were done with that we just sat in bed and talked.

I picked up the extension cord whip and started playfully hitting D with it. Apparently I was in a playful mood and wanted to be whupped again. :p

So pleasure and a blow job later we were both snoozin'.

In the morning we tried out the flogger. It hurt since he was focusing on my sore butt, but I am still in love with it. He could honestly hit me anywhere below my head with that thing and I would not mind.

Yummm yum yum yum.

Well, after that we went and did more touristy things, took some pictures, ate, and went our separate ways. It made me so sad.

I would have cried had I not forced myself not to.

Anywho, it's time for me to put some soup on. Adios followers! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment