Monday, September 19, 2011

All Great Things Come To An End

So for the last month or so D and I have been in this Domination limbo where I know that he could come up and be all Dommy if he so desired, but I don't really expect it all that often. I've also been pretty good lately, only minor incidents plagued my otherwise pure slate.

Well... All good things come to an end, eh?

I have to secretly admit to y'all that I've been sorta kinda waiting for D to 'put me in my place' so to speak. For him to let me know in no uncertain terms that HE was in charge, and that I was going to obey him.

I like to think I don't want it, but then I don't get it and I get slightly dissatisfied. That unsatisfaction grows until I find myself doing things on purpose to get him to do something about it.

Call me 7, i know lol. What can I say?

But anywho; So since he and I parted I have texted while driving (once, mind you), went into the negative in my bank account, and have all but refused to take my medication.

Well, I knew I would have to let him know at some point about my hidden adventures, but I decided that it could wait till "next time". The strange thing about "next time" is that it tends to be a moving target. There will always be a "next time" therefore why now, right?

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

D started talking about how he needs to step back up to plate, and that he had been lacking in the whole Dommy department. I, of course, denied fervently that he needed to up the pace again. (I like getting my way a lot, you see.) He then pointed out how long it had been since he made me call him Sir. I was slightly stunned at just how long it had been, over a month at least.

Well, around that time he asks if there was anything I hadn't been telling him. Well, I am the worst lier known to the human race. I squeaked out a "Noooo?" hoping that he would just leave it at that and let me on with not being in trouble.

Well, that obviously didn't happen cause I'm here blowing off steam on my blog. -.-

Well, one thing led to another and I confessed each transgression at his probing. I also am going to get extra for having an attitude and refusing to answer a direct question. Ugh. Sometimes having a stubborn streak is no good for my ass... errr... thighs. Ugh.

OH. OH OH OH! ANDD!!! He's going to make me write lines!!! I FUCKING HATE THOSE THINGS WITH MY WHOLE SOUL. (U.U)

So I guess in the words of John Lennon: "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, and now it seems they are here to stay, oh I believe. In yesterday."

It seems Dommy D is back to stay, and while I'm happy to see him back, I'm equally saddened that it'll be his way instead of mine.

<pout>

No comments:

Post a Comment