Saturday, September 3, 2011

Zzzzzzzzz's

Wow... today was SUCH a long day. I worked my BUTT off, and I still got out of work later than I was scheduled. I was supposed to get out at 2, and I got out just before 4. Yeah yeah, it isn't ALL that impressive to all of you who work 10+ hour shifts, but damn... it sure was hard for me.

I got through it though... that's all that counts.

Tomorrow was a scheduled day off, but my boss asked me to come in until 12 since they fired someone that decorated today... One of my friends too. :\

I'm glad I took D's advise and went on ahead to bed shortly after we got off the phone. I was going to just stay up and sleep all tonight and tomorrow (since I'd be able to sleep in since I had the day off at the time) but D didn't think it sounded like a good idea. He didn't make me go to bed, mind you, he just suggested it. He might have also made it seem like a stupid idea to do otherwise, but I digress.

I have a cut on my finger from a stupid plastic thing at work today. I swear I'm clumsy as hell. Plus my hands are all dyed from the airgun spray dye stuff (technical name for it, of course).

Just one more week you guys!! Just one more week till we meet up again and get to spend time together!!!

I am totally pumped.

I always look forward to seeing him though, and I sincerely wish we could see each other more often, but sometimes the cards just aren't laid out that way. If we could just bump it up to once a month I would be a happy camper... And maybe an entire weekend every couple of months or so. Three day, two night kind of weekend.

Okay, I'm off to bed. Have a good night yourself!

<3 mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment