Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God, what a crappy day. Dx

My day started out with me not feeling well. I slept until I HAD to get up, around 9:30, and moaned and groaned around until I got everything together and left. I think I'm having emotional backlash from yesterday's therapy, cause my emotions have been SHIT today.

I ate a crap-load of McDonalds before work, which made me feel better as long as I was eating, but then made me feel even worse emotionally after I finished the last bite.

I went into work, and a bigwig came in and changed something stupid, so all day I felt like I was in the way/annoying/not doing anything. I did what I could, but there was enough help without me there, and there's just so many things to do over there.

I got to talk to one of my friends at work... that was fun. He's one of the guys I miss from up front. Joe* is about as southern as you can get, and while this would usually make me retch, it's just him. It would be weird for him to be any other way, really.

I listened to some Buick 8 from Stephen King on the way home from work, and I am really liking it so far.

Anyway, I get home and I watch an emotional movie with Jo which was probably a BAD plan considering my emotional state.

God... I need to stop being lazy with my Zoloft.

Goodness me.

Ugh, today I feel like a loser. Not "hahaha loser lawl" but... seriously just... I feel like shit.

I think I'm gonna draw. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment