Saturday, August 20, 2011

Waking up

This morning I have been engrossed in thinking about the conversation D and I shared last night before I was so unceremoniously sent to bed. :p

Dude, last night I felt like a little girl half the time. I mean, not in a bad way... it was interesting, to say the least.

I swear, just as I start to figure D out, he pulls another punch, and I love it all over again.

GAWWWW I have to friggin cut down FOUR stupid bamboo things!

~MIFF~

AANNNDDD he told me that I'd "better not forget them" cause the hiding I'd get from them wouldn't be shit for what I'd get if I didn't bring them. AAANNNDDDD he used "do as you're told" which makes me melt at the same time that it makes me want to buck against it with a fervor.

He's excited about switching/caning me, and while I may like the THOUGHT of being switched/caned by him, I want it to happen when I want it to happen!! Is that too much to ask!?!? D:

Apparently...

I should totally reconsider my whole "sub" role thing lol. I seem to not get my way a majority of the time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment