Monday, August 29, 2011

Spanko List

Seeeeveral, several months ago in fet, I found a forum that asked "What is your spanko list?" Or something of the sort. I hadn't really thought about my answers to said question until last night D and I were talking and he brought up one of them.

I remember thinking at the time that I should do a blog post about mine, therefore I could come back and add on to it when something else sparked my fancy/I actually did something on the list.

I have a love/hate thing going on with the list I am about to put down. See, when I write it down, it is still just an idea. Once D sees it and thinks it sounds like a fun thing to do, it no longer is just an idea, it becomes reality... fast.

It's pretty much the same paradox about being a submissive and being... well... me. Yes, I want to be spanked, I want all these horrible things... but on MY time. But then of course, I don't actually want it when I want it all the time, cause that takes the fun away from being made to do something I don't want to. GAH CONFUSING SELF.

Anywho, enough chatter... onto the list.
  1. Having to cut switch/gather bamboo for a whupping.
  2. (MAYBE??) Having to ask for a spanking. :o~
  3. Being spanked in the backseat of a car.
  4. Role playing in real life... yum
  5. Living with my Dom/Top and getting spanked when I act up, instead of having to wait
  6. Being actually caned :o~
  7. Being strapped :o~
  8. Being tied down for a spanking
  9. Being spanked with a phone cord/blinds stick thing (long time fantasy)
  10. Get away with texting while being spanked :p~
  11. Having to get, and arrange, the implements that will be used on me
  12. Going implement shopping with my Top
  13. Get Maintenance spankings regularly
Hmm, I can't think of any more right now. It's about bedtime for me, so I think this will be the end of THIS particular adventure.

G'night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment