Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to Normal

So, D and I finally got together and were able to figure out what the fuck was going on in his head, and what was going on in my head enough to figure out why the other person was so confused.

Anywho, things are thankfully back to normal, and I'm not being emotional for no reason. :D

So lately I've been having these weird flashback sort of things that make me feel like I'm going to throw up. They are very unpleasant, and come up at the WORST times. I just had it happen while I was requesting the weekend after next off, so I could go see D. Good thing my stomach was empty, or I'd be cleaning up some mess right about now.

But yeah, so D and I are back in good-standing which makes me a very happy Megyn.

He kept saying that during college I should be out dating other guys, not "tied to an old guy". I've been thinking about him saying that here lately, but not in a "hmmm, I think he's right" but in a total "wow, wrong." 

Jo and I were talking the other night and she flippantly said, "You know, I could really never see you dating a guy your age. All they would do is irritate you." And she's totally right, I make really good friends with people my age, but I honestly don't see any of them dating-material. I've tried... just... no.

If I wanted to be with a guy that was nearer to my age, I could be. If I wanted to date a guy, just for the sake of having someone here with me, I could have already had that.

I don't want those things. Sure, I'd love for a guy that I'm dating to be here close, but I am quite fond of the idea of that guy being D. No, getting that to happen isn't going to just happen. I know that and I also know that it won't be easy to get it to happen, nor cheap... but worth it? I'd like to think so.

What I DO know is that unless both of us try to make it actually work out long-term, it won't. It takes two to tango yanno.

Okay, I need to go to bed before I go raid my fridge.

Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment