Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Long Time No See ;)

Wow, so tonight I was able to talk to D again. It was fantastic.

He was out of town for about 4 days, then it took another 2 days for me to finally catch him awake/at home. Sure, only 6 days, but when you're used to talking to someone every day, anything more than a day or so seems like forever.

Anyways. I called him last night, and also got to talk to him tonight, and it reminded me just how much I sincerely enjoy talking to him. I have a short term memory, don't judge lol.

Anywho, so we got to talk and it was amazing. Wull... other than the fact that I found out just how in trouble I am already. I had forgotten about 2 things I did (went negative in bank account and lost meds) so I didn't think I was in all that much trouble.

I told him yesterday about a couple times I was late to work. He's big about that kind of stuff. One day I was apparently 3 hours late, but I don't remember it. I think it was one day that I didn't know I worked? I almost remember already being at dinner when I got the frantic call that I as supposed to work, but I really don't remember when it was that I was a whole 3 hours late.

D made a new rule about losing important cards tonight. Bleh.

He thinks it's a bit ridiculous that I am so inherently irresponsible that I can not even hold onto cards that are of great importance. I guess it IS a bit ridiculous, but I still don't want another rule about it.

~pout~

Whenever I say something like that to D, he pretty much just responds with "well, it's a good thing I'm in charge then". The jerk, lol.

OH and friggin me and my big mouth! GOSH. So D made it clear the next time we got together that I would be getting switched with some bamboo that I told him about last time. Well, instead of meeting in MY home town, we were plannin on meeting half-way, so I was all smug and crooned at him that not being here= no bamboo.

I was smug. I was bragging. I was being idiotic.

I could HEAR the smile in his voice when he replied coolly, "I guess you'll just have to bring it with you."

This idea sounded absolutely TERRIBLE to me. Not ONLY will I have to go to the friggin park and cut the bamboo to be used in my ass destruction, I'll have to sit in the car 2 and a half hours with it just THINKING about how horrible it will feel when combined with high-speed wrist action and a displeased disciplinarian.

I may just "forget" it. :D

Yeah, I didn't think that would work either.

Anyways, so NOW my rules are:

1) NO texting while driving
2) NO over drafting bank account
3) DO NOT be late for work
4) DO NOT call out of work without valid reason
5) DO NOT be irresponsible with important cards in your possession
6) NO forgetting meds
7) SAY Sir when expected
8) GO to bed when instructed

And overall just obey him. Man, I look at my rules and think to myself 'Wow, that is such a dumb rule... shouldn't I do that anyways???' but then I remember that there is a REASON I need a Daddy-Dom type of guy in my life.

And even though I whine and complain about the punishments he gives me, he makes me feel special... and THAT is something that is good in MY book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment