Monday, July 25, 2011

I. Am. Inviencible.

I totally got through yet another HUGE beating!

I ended up bleeding, and D is a really awesome person, and decided to cut the punishment short. He didn't stop right away, and I ended up getting another 50 or so, but was still a LOT better than I had coming to me.

There was a comfy chair in the room, kinda an arm chair, that I had to bend over to part of my punishments. Wow... had I not been totally focused on the absolute AGONY I was going to be feeling, I would have thought it to be TOTALLY hot. I've always wanted to bend over something that was not easy to escape from and propped my ass up high. It was both, and I think that D is going to use a chair like that in any situation he can.

Wull, after the punishment part passed, we were just chillin together, and DAMN son, I was in some sort of mood.

I've been really stressed lately with all the shit and stuff happening with my grandmother and brother, so I'm guessing that's probably a big factor in why I was in the antsy mood I was in.

At first, I hid a few of the implements in random places while he was in the bathroom. He didn't notice when he came out, which just threw me into hysteria. I just kept randomly (to him) giggling about (seemingly) nothing. Finally, as we got settled into the bed, I was all "Soooooo... just saying? If anything is missing tomorrow morning... I had nothing to do with it."

Well, after some groping and him growling in my ear... can you say HOT!?... he got up to find the stuff. He told me I would get 10 with each implement I hid, I got more than that... the big brute. ;)

Then after that "funishment" which, granted, hurt? Was in no way as bad as him just wailing into me. Anyway, after that we were just chillin and talking, and I started going on about how I was a perfect angel, and that I was framed for my misbehaviour. Well, the big ole meanie ( ;P ) decided that little girls shouldn't lie to their Daddies and I got my butt warmed up again.

It. Was. AWESOME.

Then, after that calmed down, I confessed truthfully that I had been careless about getting my prescriptions filled, and the timing was just horrible. He was none-too-pleased and told me we would take care of it in the morning.

God... and did he ever. o.O

Now, you have to be with me here before I go into this next part. I had already had a punishment-punishment the night before, and 2 separate funishments. I was SORE by morning. The very LAST thing I wanted to do was lay back over the back of the armchair and get whipped by this brutal belt that D picked up since our last visit.

Unfortunately, I am not the one in charge, so after we had packed up the majority of our stuff, and taken our showers, it was time for me to learn again lol. He even spanked me with his sandal... that hurt. o.O Granted... it didn't hurt as much as the DAMN BELT FROM HELL but it still hurt.

Ugh, I have to say, I really hate it when D starts going fast. I can take a beating if I have just a LITTLE time to recover from each stroke, but DAMN!! When he gets a goin' I start kickin and trying to cover up. And damn does he have an iron hand, I tell you. He caught my hand without even missing beat, much to my displeasure, and kept me in position... AT THE SAME TIME.

Sometimes it's refreshing that I found someone who knows how to take me and MAKE me do what he wants if need be. And sometimes it's just a pain in the ass. :p

Anyways, I may or may not have cried when he had to go.

~shrugs~

Oh well, I guess I'm sleepy enough to fall back asleep. I'll be waking up here in about 2 hours. Gnight people!! Write soon. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment