Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weird mood

So, for some reason I have woken up this fine day in the weirdest mood ever. I feel kind of bad because my boss called earlier about me coming in to work since someone didn't make it, and I was sleeping at the time and totally missed it.

Scratch that, I don't feel "kinda bad" I feel horrible. Here I am trying to impress my bosses and shit, and then I don't even answer the phone call. Ugh... fuck a duck.

One of my old coworkers wants me to babysit her boyfriend's little girl while he takes her out for her birthday. Apparently the little girl (5) really likes anime and stuff, so atleast I'll be able to keep her occupied if I draw something for her.

Atleast I'll get paid, right?

All this time I've been excited about D coming to town and have been happily avoiding the fact that I am going to get the worse beating I've EVER gotten. On the contrary, here lately that's been what I've totally zoned in on. It's bad enough it's going to happen, let alone the fact that I have to wait for it. *miff*

Whatever.

Today is definitely the day for laundry. I didn't really think about just how messy decorating cakes would be, but damn son. It's friggin messy! I don't even KNOW how I got icing all over my shirt sleeve. NO IDEA.

Anywho, I think I'm gonna get off my ass and clean shit up.

Keep doin' whatcha' doin'. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment