Monday, July 11, 2011

Decorating and Excitement

So, this past Saturday I got to decorate cakes!!! It was SO friggin much fun, dude. I was there from 5-2:30 and the time just FLEW by, man. FLEW. I can't wait until I am over there all the time and I get to do the stuff every day I work. I am friggin pumped.
I know that eventually I am going to get tired of it, and will start asking for another job at work, simply because I am not kept entertained for very long usually; but I will enjoy it while I can, and will enjoy it thoroughly.

Overall things are going very well for me. I mean, now I have an awesome boyfriend that I actually really like, I am finally getting the job I really want, and I am finally getting friends and hanging out with people.

I am totally pumped about D coming into town. Just 11 more days!!! WOOT.

Sure, he's only going to murder me once we escape the family and get back to the hotel, but I'm still excited!!! ^_^

But yeah, so I'm pretty aggravated about my work situation today. One of my bosses got onto me for my shirt being dirty (I really hate doing laundry) and he made me go home and get another shirt. Though, the bad part about that was that I have to wait the 2 hours between clocking out and clocking back in. GAH. I just dropped by my Brother's house and I am washing the shit here. Blah. I can tell you what I'll be doing when I get home. :\

Anywho, better get off here and get back to work. Been hanging with the sibling since I got here, so it's about time to get changed and out of this place.

Peace out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment