Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Taken

So last night I guess D and I made it official that neither of us are looking for someone else. I'm very happy about it lol.

I'm getting less sore as time is passing, and I'm actually kind of sad. When I'm sore I have a constant reminder of the fact that everything DID happen, and D is in charge now, and he WILL make sure I know it. When I'm not sore, I don't have the constant reminder, and it makes me sad lol.

Besides, I really like being sore lol.

Ugh, by the time I go to work on Thursday I have to have my laundry done. FAIL FAIL FAIL

I sincerely despise doing laundry... I need to hire a maid lol. But yeah, I know noone particularly enjoys doing laundry, but I would rather wear dirty clothes than do laundry. I don't wear dirty clothing simply because I hate doing laundry, but if that was a valid option I would seriously consider.

Service-oriented sub I am not.

Alright, well time to start getting ready for work. I'll probably write something later on, but if not have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment