Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Work and Watchin Movies

So, today was pretty uneventful in the long run. I wasn't cramping NEARLY as badly as I was yesterday, so work was nowhere near as terrible as it could have been. I laughed a lot today, which isn't all that different than usual, but that also helped the day go by quicker.

After my lunch break I got sort of hyper and z-snapped at a coworker; a customer saw me and laughed saying something along the lines of "I won't tell anyone you did that..." So I laughed and told her it didn't matter, I do those sorts of things all the time. She just replied with, "Well, I'm not telling anyone anyway.." and I z-snapped at her. She thought it was hilarious and the whole ordeal pretty much made my day.

Also these 'Christian' people came into the store wearing these shirts that read "Have you heard the awesome news!? Jesus is coming back on May 21st!" They were also driving a van that had scriptures and the date painted all over it.

I nearly died.

I was having such a hard time not laughing at them when they came through my line. They gave me a pamphlet about how they came up with the date and a website to go to (of which I'm adding to this blog for comedies' sake) and I just smiled and took it. I have to say, this was the best christian-esque encounter I've had with someone at work since I started working. It was very interesting. xD

Anywho, so when I got home I decided I was going to watch some movies so I've rented Black Swan and Tangled. I'm about halfway through Tangled, it's hilarious.

Website: http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment