Friday, April 1, 2011

Spanking Implements

So I was perving around today online in between laundry loads and found a website with leather spanking implements in it. Now... I know that these websites are easy to come by, but this one was interesting since the part I clicked on singled in on implements used for DD(Domestic Discipline).

I'll put the website at the end of this blog for those who may be interested in viewing. The website is based in London I presume (Since it's called 'London Tanners') so the money increments are in pounds instead of dollars. I like looking at implements to get ideas for other implements I pick up later, or plan to make.

Man... just going through the different series makes my butt throb.

You know the sad thing is that for the time being, only D, one of my friends, and I read this blog so the whole point of me adding in a website with implements would be to show D... Am I a glutton for punishment? I believe the answer is yes.

Yes. I. Am.

What makes me laugh is the fact that before the end of last year I didn't know whether or not I was actually a spanko. You know those fantasies that you have that sound SO GOOD and then you try to do them in real life and they suck? That's what I thought was going to be the case, and occasionally I still wonder if I'm actually a spanko.

Though... on the other hand I can't think of why I wouldn't be one... I mean I've met up with people just for them to beat my ass. Sure I'm sore and I whine and move around when the beating is commencing, but damn I love being sore. I love the sore-ness... the bruises... the power exchange... YUM.

Alright, time to get ready for the workplace! Got nearly all my laundry done today (YAY!) so I proved D WRONG! HA! Lol... But yeah, have a great rest of the day and I'll write soon. :)

Website: http://thelondontanners.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment