Friday, April 8, 2011

Worst Night EVAR!

So last night I slept like shit.

For one, I was told to go to bed at 11 since I had to wake up at 6 to get to work on time. Well, I didn't want to go, but after a little bit of whining I laid down.

Time ticked by...

I tossed and turned, trying to find a position that would lull me into slumber, but it didn't come.

After laying there around 45 minutes I decided I was going nowhere fast in my journey to sleep-hood, so I turned the light on and drew a little bit. After I finished I felt the first urge of tiredness and I quickly turned my lights off to sleep.

Right side. Back. Left side. Opposite side of bed. Right side. Arm under pillow. Pillows stacked. No pillow. Laying on giant panda. Laying on arm.

I looked over at my clock and it read back 1am.

I glanced at my computer on the other side of my room. Oh how I wanted to get up and get on it, but since I had been told to go to bed, I didn't know what I could legally do without earning myself a bigger whipping that I'm already going to get. Therefore, I stayed in bed like a miserable little person and stared into the red light over my snake's cage.

After yet ANOTHER hour of laying in my bed awake as day, I decided that this whole sleep thing was NOT happening. It was almost to the point where I didn't CARE that D had sent me to bed, I was gonna get up. (Key word. Almost.)

Well, I got up and went and raided the fridge. I thought that doing something totally uninvolved with sleep would help me atleast get the remaining 4 hours I had to sleep. I grabbed a cup of yogurt that I don't even LIKE and chomped down on it... sure enough it worked and I fell asleep sometime after 2am.

You would think this is the end of the horrific night I had, but this assumption would be incorrect. Not only did I not fall asleep until after 2, I didn't stay asleep for shit. I was up every 30-45 mins or so going to the bathroom, or changing position, or just to stare at my wall.

This morning I did NOT want to go to work.

I went to work anyway.

Good thing today was a short-ish day. Anywho, so I just finished lunch and I am going to do a little laundry before I take a nap. Blog latah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment