Saturday, April 16, 2011

Work and Operas

So, who woke up with the burning desire to call out of work?
a) My dog
b) Me
c) My snake
d) Peanut butter

If you answered ANYTHING but B you are ridiculous lol. Except I'm sure it is difficult for PB to get up every morning and sit in the cupboard waiting to be nommed.

Anywho, I was so close to calling out, I even had the phone in my lap staring at me. Waiting to be opened and dialed, begging nearly! My bed was sitting there all lonely and empty, all I had to do was give a short little insignificant pone call and my bed wouldn't have to be alone anymore! I could fall back into slumber and not have to worry about the recipes or customers and I would be well-rested come Monday when I go back into work!

I looked at my bed with lust, but a small nagging voice in the back of my head kept saying... "Aren't you already in enough trouble!?" "How are you going to explain this to D?" and the ever-ready "You'll get in trouble at work too!" Therefore my ass was at the store from 10am to 7pm just like I was scheduled thank you very much.

Who says I don't listen. :P

On another hand, I've been totally stuck in listening to/watching the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera. I just love the darkness and gore of the opera, I'm a sucker for musicals/operas.

No comments:

Post a Comment