Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time to Blog! :D

So this is probably a BAD idea to blog after 1am of a pretty emotional night. My Dad and I talked for a few hours tonight and I crriiieedddddd and his eyes leaked a little... Twas emotional.

Anywho, so that being said... I get pretty wordy and unorganized (yes, more than usual) when I'm under the influence of tired, so just bare with me.

So I was perving around on fetlife today and saw, under a group that I'm in, a thread about having to cut your own switch. Now, this is something that I've thought of on occasion, but never really thought that it would be a possibility so I would quickly dismiss it and go onto other fantasies. Though... now that there's D in the picture... it could become a possibility at some point and as much as I dread the day, I can't help but get all hot from the mere THOUGHT of it.

Though I don't know why I wouldn't be into it... the whole thing plays into a fet I'm into where I have to 'get' the implement to be used, or whatever. Such as having to get the paddle from the drawer, having to bring the strap to him to get whipped... yummmm. Nothing makes you feel quite as dominated as having to hand over the instrument that is about to set you ablaze.

You know, I was talking to D earlier (when I was reading the thread actually) and as hot as it sounded, there was NO WAY IN HELL I was going to let on that it was totally turning me on. D thought it was hot and I pussy-footed around trying to make it seem as though it was something I was against. Yeah, didn't do so well since I kept reading the damn thread. :P

But yeah, so this blog is basically the place I come to share fantasies and kinks without having to actually VOICE them. And this makes me a happy Megyn.

Anywho... Sorry if nothing made sense, my brain is on it's last leg. G'night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment