Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Uneventful

So today was a pretty uneventful day, I got up around noon cause my legs were KILLING ME TO DEATH and I went and had chinese food. After that I headed on to work and proceeded to work from 3-8. I ended up having a convo about religion with one of my coworkers who is really cool, and I got to learn a little more about different denominations for Churches. Unlike other conversations about religion, I welcomed this one 'cause he isn't the type of dude to shove the crap down your throat.

Anywho, after I left work I went to the YMCA to work out. That was a lot of fun, I haven't worked out in ages and it was nice to get back into the rhythm of the eliptical again. I was only able to stay for half an hour, but I think I'm setting my goal to be 2 hours minimum each week at the gym.

I bought this brown-flowery-hippy-lookin dress that I want to get into, therefore I have a goal, and I am DOING it thank-yew-vurry-much. I'm 3x now and the dress is large, so it's not a HUGE goal, but a goal nonetheless.

When I got home I got to talk to D, YAY! I always look forward to talking to him, he's fun... even if he IS a big ole jerk who gives me spankins. :P

Ugh, my room is so completely dirty it's getting kinda rediculous. I'm going to have to clean it soon, it's almost to the point where I can't find places to put shit cause there are piles everywhere! DX gah!

Anyways, I'm totally looking forward to D coming into town. Sure it isn't happening for a while, but STILL!! I can look forward to it!!

~leh stomp~

The other night I had a dream that I was texting someone while driving and the road was really bumpy. I called D right after I finished the text and said "You know, texting is really hard when the road is bumpy" and he was LIVID. The scolding continued from the phone call to the next 'scene' where he was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of him waiting to be pulled over his knee. He then asked me something like "Do you understand?" and I replied with something smart. He pulled me over his lap and started wailing on me, I reached back to protect myself and he pinned me down and continued.

I then woke up touching myself. What a great way to wake up, eh? ;D

Anyways, so this post is going nowhere fast since I have nothing important to talk about, so have a good night and I shall blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment