Sunday, April 10, 2011

Strange Meetings

So, I'm trying to waste some time before I call D back so I thought... "Hey, why don't I blog!?" And here we are.

Anywho, so today was an interesting day, to say the least. I got up this morning and got ready to go to a bird show at the state fair grounds. It was really interesting, and as much as I didn't think I was going to like it, I did! I got to hold a few birds and I played with these 3 birds for about an hour I'd say.

I wanted to steal the white one, omg.

But anywho, we chilled around there for a few hours and decided it was time to go, so we went to the snake place (the place I bought Mofo from) and I got her a new house, and some rats. After we left there we went to the grocery store and THAT is where things got interesting...

My brother was really exhausted and was nearly falling asleep in the snake shop so when we got to the grocery store he and I split off from Jo and my Dad to go sit at the tables. Well, we were sitting right where bottled drinks were, therefore I wanted one and asked my bro if he wanted one too. He did, so we picked the flavours we wanted and went to go pay for them.

While I was in line a man came up and asked, "Are you Megyn?"

I turned and looked at him oddly, "Yeah?"

"Hey! It's Ryan*!"

And I was pretty much just a pile of nervous laughter. He's a guy I was talking to before D and I hooked up, so it was pretty awkward seeing him in real life.

I couldn't believe he recognised me... twas crazy!

Anywho, after we all got back together we headed to a family friends' house and ate and watched most of 'Micheal'. It was okay, made me laugh... too 80's though... uck

Anyways!! Y'all have a great night and I'll blog again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment