Friday, April 8, 2011

Pathetic

Do you know who's pathetic? Me.

I had all week to do, not two, not three... but ONE load of laundry and did I do it? No, no I didn't. Am I going to do it now that I'm thinking about it? Probably not. You know why? Because I'm lazy.

On another note, turns out D is out actually having a life, so he's not home and therefore I am sitting staring at my computer wanting to be asleep. I assume I have to go to bed at midnight since I have to get up for work tomorrow, meh.

Meh. Meh. Meh.

I'm trying to waste 40 minutes so I can join my dad in his radio show at ghettoradio.us . It's always a fun time doing the radio show with him. Hmmm... Since I'm trying to waste time ANYWAYS I should probably go ahead and do some laundry... sounds like a plan huh?

Sounds like a shitty plan.

Who's in a blabby mood right now? That would be meeee!!! :D All talkative with no one to talk to except my blog, so blog I do!! YAY

We had Korean food tonight, it was very scrumptious. I enjoyed it immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment