Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Laundry

So, I have a new assignment with laundry which sucks cause I don't want to do it... >:\

Man, D has got his Dommy voice DOWN to a science! DAMN. Whenever he starts getting on to me, I feel like a child that's being repremanded! It's a different feeling from when he's using a Toppy voice which turns me on. The Dommy voice/scolding voice makes me feel TERRIBLE... FAST.

I should just do the damn laundry, I mean fer crying out loud, Megyn! For a little bit D was like "GAH I've given UP!" about the laundry stuff, but apparently he hasn't.

He warned there was gonna be a big number added next time if I didn't do the laundry. I already have over 200 coming at the time being, I need to get my head OUT of my ass, and do the stuff he wants me to!

I am  HORRIBLE sub/bottom! :(

If I just FREAKING do what he wants me to, we would have no problems; but do I?

Of COURSE not.

I've never been easy to dominate cause I am stubborn and have a strong personality, but damn, son! D does a good job for how difficult it may be sometimes, but Jesus, Meg; give the guy a break.

I will do better, mark my words.

I will.

</self-lecturing / pep talk>

No comments:

Post a Comment