Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Mood :)

So, I was thinking today at work about how little I talk about D unless I'm saying that I want him to come into town, or saying something that I wish he did differently. Well, this is going to take a little turn and I'm going to talk about him: What I like about him, and what I like about our relationship. :)

I only have another 10 minutes, so I'm going to make it fast. :P

He really does a good job in controlling me, and he now has earned the "right" to be obeyed by me. While this may not always occur, I now CARE about whether or not he is pleased with me. He is fair and even though I exasperate him to no end, he still sticks around and talks to me on the phone.

That said, he actually freaking TALKS to me on the phone! How awesome is that!? The only people I've been able to keep on the phone with me for any time are people who like to talk equally as much as I do, or I was talking about sex the entire time.

That's also something I sincerely enjoy about D. Our conversations don't all revolve around spanking or sex, and usually neither are brought up for more than an instant. We talk about REAL things (i.e. tv shows, sports, work, friends, family, etc.) that other people talk about too. I guess the best way to describe it would be that we talk about vanilla things a lot more than we do the kink stuff, but that doesn't mean the kink stuff is any less prominent in the relationship than the vanilla shit, just means we don't obsess over the kink stuff 24/7. He is in charge, and as much as I buck against it, he holds firm and that makes me feel safe.

He has the best sense of humour. I am laughing a large majority of the time he's talking because he has SUCH a dry sense of humour. He will say something SO seriously and if I didn't know he wasn't being serious, I would believe whatever he just said as true. He's great. :)

Alright, enough typing for one night. I have to go to bed, y'all!

Gnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment