Friday, May 6, 2011

YAY

So, tonight was going to either be a very emotional night, or a very good night. Luckily, it was very good.

I went out to eat with my grandmother this evening so I could maybe get some new bras, since the ones I own right now are either falling apart, or too small. She bought me 3 bras at 40% off, so that was fantastic and the conversation during dinner was cordial so I wasn't filled with emotional anxiety the entire time.

The sad thing, though, is that I've gone MONTHS without talking to her more than a few words here and there, and all of a sudden I show up and want her to buy me things. Talk about taking advantage of someone, jeez. She deserves it though, throughout my entire working experience she 'borrowed' money from me, and one year I even ended up buying my own Christmas presents. Therefore I feel no obligation to apologize or spend any more time with her unless I need something.

Sure, I'm a bitch, so what? lol

Anywho, I talked to D last night and he might be able to come down the weekend after next!!! OMG. The EXCITEMENT! I really hope he is able to!

One huge difference between him and I is the fact that he plans things out in advance, and I play things by ear. The only reason I would actually make a plan, would be to have an idea to what could end up happening. I very rarely ever sit down and plan things out, unless I am JUST about to do them (i.e. going to pick people up, meet someone, where to meet, how to get somewhere, etc.)

He on the other hand sits and ponders on things and plans and plans and plans.

I don't understand it lol, planning stresses me out more than just spontaneously doing something. Oh well, it's definitely something I see other people doing (planning), and wish I could do it without dying of stress. I guess the people who plan all the time and see how I (and people like me) just go DO things without any real plan, and not die of stress.

YAY!

Sorry, just got excited again. I do not like waiting, and I have wanted to see D since he left so having him coming up 2 weeks before the first plan makes me smile bigly. I hope he does!!

:O

No comments:

Post a Comment