Monday, May 16, 2011

Ticket

So, who decided today would be a good idea to get a speeding ticket? Apparently I did.

Today was already pretty horrible. I haven't been able to find my phone so I slept like shit last night cause I kept thinking I had overslept. Then when I went to work everything was okay before I actually started the shift, but after I clocked in things turned to shit. I had a ton of things I had to do before I even started cooking, and then it turned out that my sink is broken and won't work properly.

I started cooking after working for 2 hours on the other crap and when I went to the bathroom after my first round, the little girl in the next stall kept looking under the wall at me! I just stared back like "WTF are you doing!?"

UGH

AND! To finish off my wonderful day, i get pulled over for going 85 in a 70pmh zone. I literally wanted to kill myself lol. I came home and immediately called D and told him about it.

I mean, wtf am I supposed to do!? NOT tell him?! YA RIGHT.

I mean it crossed my mind momentarily, but boy did it NOT stay there!

Fuck that, I'm a masochist... not suicidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment