Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ren Fair

So today was a pretty fun day, I went to the Renaissance festival, which was SO MUCH FUN! I ended up spending quite a pretty penny though, cause I bought a long skirt, a corset, a hair thing, and an ornamental piece for my forehead. While, I would not normally spend SO much money at a fair-like place, today was an exception because I am trying to gather up my costume for when I join SCA.

The corset I got made my boobs look HUGE. I already have big boobs (DD to DDD), but them paired with something that sinched my waist.... damn son. I was hawt. :3

I got SEVERAL looks and comments about how much the corset helped shape what my moma gave me. One lady even came up with her two friends and asked if they (my boobs) were real. I nearly DIED. I told them that YES my boobs were real, and that a corset will work wonders lol.

D makes fun of me cause I like Ren stuff, well... he's a dork too so whatever lol.

Man, I am totally exhausted. I think I'm gonna head on to bed, but first the pic of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment