Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Made it!

I officially made it through the spanking ALIVE!

Wull, seeing as I didn't end up getting the almost 400 spanks I had coming to me probably had something to do with it. I honestly don't think I could have ever made it through the whole thing. Apparently right now my pain tolerance is 2 out of 10 to what it normally is.

Why?

Who knows, my body does things without my permission sometimes... dumb ole body. :P

But anyway, I was like... yelping at just the hand... OVER the jeans! I mean fer cryin out loud. o.O

Anywho, having D here was fantastic. I always forget how awesome it is to have him right next to me, until he goes poof back to his house.

We went to a comic shop and spent... oh... around... 17 hours in it. o.O I did find a how-to-draw comic art book there, so atleast I was entertained while D salivated over all of the geeky... err... AWESOME comic books that filled the store.

He did like totally turn me on while I scanned the shelves next to him. One second I was there standing next to him being all innocent, and he slides his hand up the back of my thigh and squeezes my butt. I, quite seriously, would have pounced on him at that moment if we hadn't been in a store.

Well, the day continued on, both of us happy about the books we got at the comic store, and hung around on the way back to my work so I could show him off again. (i.e. "Look guys! He's REAL!!") Actually, I just really wanted him to meet one lady. She is freaking fantastic. She had been on lunch the first round of showing off, so we had to come back, obviously. :P

After that, we went to the mall and were pretty much just wasting time. I was in NO hurry to get to a hotel (which turned out to be quite an inconvenience) and it was still daylight, so we just hung out until about 7 or so, and got something to eat.

One of my friends really wanted to meet him, so after dinner we went to the coffee joint I hang out at all the time to wait for her. We got there a little after 8, she didn't get there til 9:20 or so.

D got me all hot and bothered there, too. Damn he's good. o.O

But finally after all the waiting and introducing and jazz, we left to find the hotel of DOOM... err... hotel. Well, we went to hotel after hotel looking for one that wasn't FILLED WITH PEOPLE.

We never found one. Apparently Friday night is the night to rent every fucking room in a hotel.

-peeve face-

When we got into one (FINALLY) I was all but begging D to just wait til the morning to do the whole spanking thing. A) I didn't want to have to sleep on a sore butt if I could help it, B) I was DTF (down to fuck) since I had spent a good portion of the day horny, and C) I didn't want people to hear it and complain since it was so late.

Well, he had different plans, so I ended up over his lap squirmin, kickin, and just overall not having a fun time. We didn't do the belt that night, but he got the hairbrush, hand, bathbrush, and paddle out and warmed up.

I couldn't believe how fucking SORE I was!

Well, sleep happened, and morning came. Being close to D was verryyyyy nice. :3

Then he decided that 40 lashes with the belt sounded like a hunky-dorry idea, so I ended up on some pillows, ass up, and not so ready to receive 4 sets of 10 swings of the damn belt on my already SORE ass.

I ended up crying on the very last one. I was quite surprised, I didn't know I could cry because of a spanking... who knew?

Well, after some more playing around I decided I wanted to see if D could make me turn over onto my stomach, from laying on my back. It wasn't easy, but turns out... he can. I thought it was fun. I ended up getting like... five hundred million swats on mah butt (though these were fun) since I had been warned that if he got me over, they would come as a reward. :P

I laughed a lot until they actually started to set in, then I wiggled and he stopped.

OMG it was FUN.

But this all being said, I totally lived!! HURRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment