Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One more day!

One more day 'til I get to see my D!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!

All day I've been sort of "meh" but as the day wore on, I've gotten more and more excited about his arrival. Tomorrow I will work until 6, and I will sleep, and the very next day he will be here!! YAY

While I am not looking forward to the punishment I have coming to me, I AM looking forward to him being here and spending time with him in person.

-squee!-

I'm bummed cause here I was being actually REALLY good for how I usually am... I mean I went 9 days without getting into any shit!! But then I had to go too fast and get the damn ticket.

I was kind of (probably foolishly) hoping that D would go a little easier on me since the transgressions hadn't been recent, and I had been so good lately, but then I had to ruin it by speeding. Any hope I had for mercy just went flying out the window the moment I saw the blue lights flashing behind me. Since even if I hadn't gotten a ticket, I would have still told him about being pulled over.

I don't hide important stuff, and even if I had ever been tempted to, the conversation I had with D about just "not telling" important things could get me in LOADS of shit on TOP of being in trouble for the deed.

Gah, Doms and their consistencies. :P

I mean, I like that D is consistent... don't get me wrong. It's one thing I really like about him, actually, since I am less than consistent as a rule lol. I'm one of those individuals that fit into the category under the definition of insanity...

Insanity: Doing the same thing over, and over, expecting a different result.

Yup, pretty much me in a nutshell, since I'm not one to take past experiences and apply them to present circumstances.

Anyways, so I'm pretty pumped about him coming down. I honestly can not wait. I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep and try to make time go by faster lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment