Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eughhh...

So, I'm hopin' that D doesn't decide today is the day that he is going to come read my blog before we talk, cause I am seriously digging myself a good-sized grave here.

I'm not sure what part of me decided that not rescheduling the traffic-school date for a day that I didn't work was a good idea, but apparently it was a good-sized part of me, since I didn't call in and reschedule again. Therefore today, instead of going to work, I am going to call out and go to the traffic school instead. I can not call in today and request a reschedule, because it is too late; I should have called yesterday, but I didn't.

I knew this was what I was going to do last night when I talked to D, but I didn't mention it. Actually, when asked when I went to work, I just replied with the time I was scheduled instead of coming clean.

I have a feeling he is going to be upset with me.

Shit...

Ugh, and I'm already in trouble for texting while driving, and taking a too-long lunch... I already have to write lines tonight... I only imagine what he's going to say when I break the news.

I almost hope that he does read this, so I don't have to tattle on myself tonight. I doubt that he will, therefore I'm going to have to come clean about the whole shabang.

Ugh, displeasure...

He very much so frowns at calling out of work, it was one of my first rules, actually, so I know my ass is grass. Meh... I'll have to let y'all in on what happens after the fact.

D:

No comments:

Post a Comment