Sunday, June 26, 2011

Soooooo....

So, lately I've been having problems with the whole not texting while driving thing. I mean, I'm not texting EVERY time I drive, but I've probably sent over 10 texts while in the driver's seat of my car. I'm not really quite sure exactly how to tell D, cause I DON'T want to get in trouble because of it, even though I know it's a rule... and a big one at that.

I'm pretty much just screwed.

I was doing SO WELL! I only have like... a hundred or so, so far, and here I am fucking the whole sha-bang up. I have to tell him somehow, but I really... REALLY don't want to.

I started a little after I got back from vacation, and I did it again even today, so it's not like the guilt of not telling him is having an impact of my behaviour.

Ugh, fuck me.

I swear I go through phases where I follow the rules and then I rack up a bazillion in one day because I'm just that talented.

GRAWR!

>:\

No comments:

Post a Comment