Friday, June 17, 2011

WHEW

Wow, I totally missed blogging the week I was in Florida! Woww... Was my trip informative!!

I was going down to Florida to visit with an online friend I've had for about 2 years, and already met once. I spent 5 days at her house.

You all know the phrase, "The best way to lose a friend is to move in with them"?

Well, I found out why that phrase is so accurate. Kay and I are still friends, close ones in fact, but we both have realized that we could NEVER live in the same household. We both have strong personalities and like winning arguments; and to each other refuse to be the passive one to calm the tension.

Don't get me wrong, I still love her to death, but I about killed her while there lol.

So now a different count down starts!! Only about a month until D comes down! YAY!

Right now I'm doing pretty well on the whole not getting into a LOT of trouble thing, so I hope that continues. I never know with me, to be honest. I just have to let him know that I didn't take my meds ONE day, during my trip, and hopefully he won't be too RAWR about that.

*crosses fingers*

I got to ride a horse at Kay's!! It was so much fun! I haven't ridden a horse in AGES so, even though I just walked around the round pin, I still had a blast. Kay didn't understand my excitement, since she's been around horses since she was 2, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Oh, and since I travelled with a coworker and her husband and mother-in-law, I learned a lot about her that I never needed to know. Call me ungrateful if you want, but them's the facts. I may or may not be a shallow person when I'm around people I don't know very well, just saying.

Alright, well I'm about to go hang out with the brotherly person, I'll blog tomorrow probably!

Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment