Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finkin wiff mah brain

So I follow a good handful of blogs, and even though I don't have a SINGLE FOLLOWER!!! I don't let that get me down, and I continue to write here for the entertainment of myself and D. So there. Hmmphh..

ANYWAYS! Where I was going on that before I started ranting, is that I was reading something and it made me start thinking. Now, the person who writes the blog I'm about to quote is a slave in a O/p relationship and is talking about her feelings toward choices. The sad part is that it somewhat applies to me as well.
Lately, I’ve had far too much autonomy, and for too many choices, and it is fucking. me. up. Give me a choice and I’ll choose the opposite of what I know is wanted, and often the opposite of what **I** want, just because choices piss me the fuck off. <Under His Hand, kaya>
I totally get this. While D and I aren't in anything close to an O/p relationship, and are not aspiring to ever plunge into that type of relationship, I totally get what she is talking about here. Choices, on their own, do not "piss me off" like she states, but I would, overall, prefer to just be told. I'll try to talk D out of things I want sometimes, just to see if I can do it.

There was also a quote that she put that made me think.


Women are willful. Willfulness leads to being headstrong. Being headstrong leads to testing limits. Testing limits leads to disobedience. Disobedience leads to punishment. Punishment leads to submission. Submission leads to compliance. Compliance leads to harmony. -ObdurateDemand from Fet
While it sounds fairly misogynistic, it's true... for me at least. This is usually the way things fall with me. I am a willful person, and while I don't think all women are anything but women, I do believe that the description fits me pretty well. The willfulness in me makes me stubborn, being stubborn makes me push boundaries, when I push boundaries I get in trouble, after I get punished/reprimanded I am more submissive and at that point there is no fighting/arguing.

While I still test him occasionally, the testing has slowed down quite a bit from when we first started dating. He is consistently consistent, and that makes me a very happy girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment