Monday, March 28, 2011

No.

Well... My life just got easier. There was this guy that I fooled around with before D and I got together, and I was having a hard time trying to figure out how I was going to tell him that I was not looking for someone to play with anymore cause I found someone. Turns out his life took a shit turn not too long ago, and he isn't playing anymore. We talked just a few minutes ago, and as much as I hate that shit happened to him, I can't help but to be relieved that I didn't have to say no lol.

Does that make me a bad person?

Probably.

I have a hard time telling people "no", I'm more of a Avoid until they forget about it/change the subject kind of girl, lol. This paired with me being impulsive makes for me being in BAD situations... FAST.

For example, with money...
I have friends that like my impulsive nature and anti-nay-saying-ness cause it usually includes me buying things for them without the requirement of being repaid. Unless I have a very valid reason to NOT get someone something/buy someone dinner/whatever (i.e. no money, I'll get beat, etc) I feel guilty if I say no.

Also, another place that my inability/aversion to the word "no" occurs when I'm talking to someone in charge of me. D's had to deal with it a few times, the poor guy, but he tends to be able to handle it all pretty well... if you catch my drift. *wink*

See, I rarely ever say no when told to do something that I don't want to do. I will simply nod and go off and do whatever the fuck I wanted to do in the first place. Maybe D's right about me being defiant LOL... Now, D has done a pretty good job in curbing this tendency thus far for the most part, but it's still there. I'm halfway curious to see what he would do if I ever said "no" to a command... hmmmm...

*mind wanders off into a delicious land of fantasy*

No comments:

Post a Comment