Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Long Time No Blog

So, nothing really has happened in my life here lately except my boyfriend liking work more than spending time with me. :p
Just kidding.

Sorta...

I've been reading more since I broke my hand. I have read Kiss - from Ted Dekker, and a good chunk of The Story of O - by Pauline R'eage. The story of O is moving by soooo slowly, and each scene I can just see what went on in the movie, which is terrible.

D was the one that bought the book for me, and i had YET to read beyond the first couple of pages.

But anyways, about D, we'll probably get together sometime right after Thanksgiving. If it actually happens? Who knows.  We're going out of town this next Wednesday and are staying in GA until Sunday. My brother is even coming! So that's rad.

News on the injuries: My hand is still broken, but it it healing. I was learning how to drive stick shift, so my hand is doing remarkably better. My bruises have all lost colour, though i still have a knot on the side of my thigh that feels bruised.

I got a new (to me) car!!! It's a 2005 black VW bug, and it's gorgeous. I've wanted one of these cars since I noticed that cars could be pretty... around the age of 10.

BTW I know what I'm asking for my birthday concerning D; I'm simply asking for us to actually spend a couple days together.

Anyone else who reads this and is all "I wanna give her something!" i totally take money lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment