Saturday, November 19, 2011

Survival is My Strong Point

So, good news!!

The rubber thing didn't hurt at ALL as much as I thought it was going to! It was very stingy, but I LIKE stingy, so D decided it wasn't a good match for what we were going for.

Don't let me get too ahead of myself, there's a lot more to tell!

So, like I said in my last post; I met his parents for the first time yesterday.

THEY ARE SO CUTE!

 We met up at the library and went straight to dinner. His mother is a coupon-er and it's adorable. I had only been to Red Lobster a couple times before last night, but it was really good. Dinner wasn't NEARLY as awkward as I originally thought it was going to be; which was delightful.
D took me to see Immortals. It was an interesting movie. I flailed. While we were there, we made fun of the people lining up outside the theatre for the Breaking Dawn midnight showing. Great bonding moment.

I got to watch hockey with D for the first time at Buffalo Wild Wings. It didn't actually suck as much as I thought it was going to, especially once I got into the game and figured out who was who.

After that we ventured to the hotel; need I say I was not pleased?
We started the whole shabang almost as soon as we got into the room. He sat me down on the bed and started to lecture me. (He had already started it a little on the way to the hotel, so when we finally got there it was just building on top of that) He kept asking me questions about the rules and about why I need to follow them. I hate being asked questions. I almost started crying just from the lecture.

But... like I said... almost.

He plopped me down in front of the wall, leaving me kneeling with my hands behind my head. (A difficult feat when one hand is broken, I tell ya) I rammed my head into the wall a couple times while adjusting my hands (cause I'm just that coordinated) and now I have a bruise on my forehead.

I stayed there for apparently only 15 minutes, though it felt MUCH longer than that.

I had been given instructions on what to do when let up, so I went to that.

I got the worst whippin evar. He used 3 different things to whip me, NOT EVEN COUNTING the use of his hand, wooden spatula, and hairbrush that he continued to lay the law down with. I was bleeding like crazy.

Note: To those who are concerned that he spanked me after I started bleeding, don't be. I bleed like crazy, and he HAS stopped in the past when I started bleeding, but he quickly found out that I am not squeamish about my blood. In fact, on several occasions I've told him not to worry about it. I have a high pain tolerance, stopping just cause I'm bleeding won't get the message across in many cases.

So anywho, so we finally finished that and we fell asleep shortly thereafter.

This morning was much more fun in regards to leh sexual conduct.

So there is an activity of which I thoroughly enjoy in regards to communicating with my boyfriend. This said activity is to give him a hard time. Apparently at night I tend to sprawl out and take up the whole bed, so he gives me a hard time about it. So this morning, I decided I was going to give him a hard time about picking on me.

I kept asking him if he had enough room on the bed, or if he wanted me to scoot over. I ended up getting paddled for keeping it up. Hehehehehehe :3

TOTALLY worth it.

We went to the mall and he bought me this ADORABLE panda snow globe for my Birthday!!

Cause if you couldn't tell by the big panda rug on my wall, I am intensely obsessed with teh panda creatures.

We ended up just chillin on a bench in the mall cause I did NOT want to leave yet. I didn't end up actually leaving till after 4.

I got to see his old high school and middle school, and we drove around a lot trying to find his elementary school that apparently had been torn down years ago.

It was AWESOME being able to spend time with him, and I really can't wait till I see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment