Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

Well, technically... today, since it's after midnight, but I haven't slept yet so I still consider it 'tomorrow'.

But anywho, I am totally pumped. It seems like it's been SO much longer since I last saw him than it actually has; more than likely the cause stems from so many failed plans. I half expected him to tell me that this time wasn't going to work cause he had to work.
I am so excited I could 'asplode.

OMG y'all I'm gonna meet his parents. O.O

Inno!!! I am SO nervous right now. It's especially nerve-wracking cause they KNOW that D spanks me, and tend to bust his balls about it at random intervals... Well, that and the fact they firmly believed I was jail-bait when D and I first met.

But yeah, I am terribly excited about the whole venture, especially being able to spend time with D. I'm even excited about tomorrow night, rubber or no. (Though I'd still rather he ditched it)

Driving home 5 hours on a heavily bruised ass will be bitter-sweet.

Can't wait to update you guys!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment