Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sick and Missing D

So Thanksgiving with the family was amazing. We did Christmas and birthdays while we were there, and it was absolutely amazing.

I also came to the realization that my absolute hatred for older men that resembled my grandfather is now non-existent. I was starting to see it when I met D's parents and didn't automatically hate his dad for having knee problems.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been me not getting sick.

But no, I just had to go and get sick like it was going out of fashion. I feel like shit and just want to die. I can't even sleep cause I can't breathe.

UGH.

AND on top of all that, I just really wish D was here. Just to cuddle with, get held, comforted... blugh. And he's all the way in IL. Stupid friggin face.

It's also raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment