Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

Like I've said in recent posts, I'm not going to be in town this Thanksgiving, and I feel obliged to make a "What I'm thankful for" post beforehand.

We're leaving tomorrow night, so sometime today I need to get the lead out of my ass and actually wash some clothes so I can pack.

But before I get to actual work, I think I'm gonna get to what I am thankful for this year.

1: I am obviously thankful for my awesome boyfriend.
                  I'm thankful that we get to see each other, and that we found each other.

2: I am thankful that I wasn't seriously hurt in my car wreck.
3:I am thankful for my family being there for me when I need them to be.
4:I'm thankful for all my friends that I've made throughout the year.
5: I am thankful for my snake. She's my baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment