Saturday, November 12, 2011

Red Headed

I finally got my hair coloured. I've been wanting to get it done for a while now and just hadn't been able to find the funds/time to do it. I then remembered that my friend (who just recently graduated from cosmetology school) owed me some money, and I figured it would be a good time to pay her a visit.


My hair went from this...


                                      To this...


I intensely love my new colour, and I am very pleased that I finally got it done! It's also quite a bit shorter than I anticipated when I walked into her apartment, but that's what I get for going to a scissor-happy friend who knows I'll like whatever she does.

OH and so today we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and when everyone was finished eating, we all got fortune cookies. My step-mother got the best one of the night.

It read...
The key to problems is usually the ignition key
Y'all... I thought I was going to pee my pants.

What kind of Confucious drug was he taking when he wrote that?

No comments:

Post a Comment